Wednesday, February 8, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 8

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 8 Pizza Kitty

Day 8:CLOSE up, no makeup and Pizza Kitty Scars.
all rights reserved DDF. Copyright: Elle February 12 No. 318




Pizza Kitty:
THE PIZZA: About 2 years ago, I was large and very pregnant with my 3rd child. My dear friend invited me over for lunch and kiddo playdate. 
HOT FRESH pizza was delivered for lunch. Or maybe it was pizza Digiorno's? he he.
Either way, my friend handed me a plate with a huge HOT piece of pepperoni pizza for my pregnant appetite.
I plopped on the couch in front of her TV and blew on my pizza for a second.
I set it on my lap to cool down a bit before I inhaled it- like a good pregnant woman with a delicious piece of pizza in front of her should do.

THE KITTY:
A young black n white SUPER hyper and aggressive kitty was just adopted by my friend's sister. I'm pretty sure her owner had given her too much kitty grass.

KITTY MEETS PIZZA: 
I set the pizza on my lap. Crazy kitty jumped up on couch.
Crazy kitty ran on couch and JUMPED straight onto my plate of boiling hot lava pepperoni pizza.
Crazy kitty's body and paws and CLAWS went straight from the pizza to my face with her super kitty jumping skills.
Crazy kitty's claws dug into my face long enough for me to pull her off.
Crazy kitty clung to my face like I was a velcro wall.
Crazy kitty gave me a couple new "cool" scars.
They are actually very minor and you probably wouldn't really notice unless I pointed them out to you.
But...if this would have never happened. I would have never had a "cool facial scar story." 
So... there is that. 


My version  Day 8


Specs: My camera doesn't want to take a super close picture of me. It has a hard time focusing. I really need to have it focused in on something and then move that something and take it's place.. but I try to do this while the kids are sleeping, so I can't always us them. I was in a BIG hurry this morning, so I just held the camera. eeesssh. not very flattering... but this is about natural beauty, right? 


Light: The catch light in her eyes look like a soft strip light. 
I used my camera's flash...WHICH IS NEVER a good idea for "nice camera pictures." However, I had only like 5 seconds to take this picture.  Didn't  get close to the ad's light. However, I could have spent a lot more time on it... but I have LOTS to do this morning, so it was crunch time.
Hey, I'm practicing. 
Trying my best.
 Blurry photo or not, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!
Yes, I used to teach Kindergarten. Why? 

WOW... super close up of my skin. I'm a little nervous about posting this.
I was never a big fan of my profile and my nose being a lovely part of the picture. Thanks to my dad and his ancestors, this is my nose. :)
......and i will continue to try my best to love and accept myself for the way I am.
But I will post it anyway. 

Now, I shall go sit in the lotus position and listen to Enya and breath deep. (well, fore 30 seconds until I get tackled my a toddler.)
BUT  I WILL... TODAY WILL BE GOOD. I will try to LOVE as much as I can.  
I will go with the flow. I will not care what people say about my skin. I will believe that I am beautiful w/ my Pizza Kitty scars...etc. 
I will smile today at people and know that beauty really does come from within. 
Really. It does. 
Time for a good FEEL good song:

Only you can help turn the world UPSIDE DOWN! 
who's to say what's impossible? 
Make eye contact and smile at 5 random people today!

Love, Peace, laughter and
pizza. 
Love, 
Noezza (i just like the double Z in pizza) 



No comments:

Post a Comment