Monday, February 6, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 6 FB

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 6 FB

Day 6:
Warning... I have a touch of A.D.D. this morning.

All rights reserved: CoverGril-Jessica Stam ad.  Copyright: Elle Feb 12 no.318


When we go out at night...
AH-Ha
The stars are shining bright..
GREASE

As for the CoverGirl, Jessica Stam model, I have a Facebook friend that looks like this. 
Does a Facebook friend count as a real friend?
I have several Facebook friends that I have never met before. 
Sometimes when I'm talking about a post they wrote I will refer to them as "my friend."
"Oh, the other day, my friend, posted the funniest thing on Facebook. Well, really she isn't my "friend." I've actually never met her before. But we both like photography and..." 
At this point I realize that I've totally rambled off into Fa-La-La-crazy-Land and I quickly pretend that one of my kids needs me. "oh, excuse me, I think #2 child needs to go potty." 


THE PICTURE
This is a night time picture... or one to simulate night. 
Dark make up, dark background.
 Harsh bright light... maybe as if the paparazzi snapped this one? OR a RED Carpet event..
 Oh, this will be fun to pretend for. 

After my version of this shot, I tell you... I will have the paparazzi following me! 
I'm your biggest fan 
I'll follow you until you love me. 
Papa-Papa-razzi


DAY 6 
Me hitting the Red Carpet at 6am. No makeup, no photo-editing... waaaaaa..sniff. WAIT! PRIDE in Natural BEAUTY, RIGHT!?! right. (deep breath) 


Specs: Shot at 1/200 32mm f2/8  I had the flash set at 50mm, super bright. So, really it washed my skin out so you really can't see all the details.

Light. NO lights other than my speedlight on this one. I actually placed it ON the camera also. Other shots I use OCF (off camera flash.) Which is just my flash sitting on a stand shooting/firing thought a white umbrella that helps defuse the light. The flash is off to the side in those shots too, instead of straight in front of the subject.
Oh my, so bright this lovely morning! Even with the diffuser I put on it, so that it would be a little softer. Eyeyeyeyye, I'll be seeing spots for a while.


MY SKIN: The bright flash/light hides and conceals nicely.
You don't get to see all my pours, spots and scars.
 Especially, my Pizza Kitty scars. Those are my favorite facial scars.
 We will get to the Pizza Kitty story on another day, when I can actually point out the scars.

Hmm... I just realized that I rambling into side notes a lot in other conversations, too.
Pizza kitty.
Not just conversations about my Facebook friends.
Yeah, I do ramble off into side notes a lot. Sometimes too much detail.
I love having kids.
You get to blame stuff on them, just like you could blame stuff on your mom or brother or sister when you were young.
I wonder when I will grow up and start taking responsibility for my rambling conversations.
hm. i do not know.
    What I do know, is today I choose to be happy.
        I choose happiness today.
           I hope you do also.
I am flexible and flowing.. all is well.
           Peace, Love, Laughter
and 
applesauce.
Ramma-Lamma-Ding-Dong,
Noelle Rizzo Zuko Olsen Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment