Friday, February 10, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 10 ???

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 10 ???

Day 10 
All rights reserved Lollipop Bling-Mariah Carey. Copyright Glamous December 2010  




Interesting ad.
What is going on here?
And why does Mariah Carey looks so UNSURE?
     Why are there Ring Pops on my hands?
      I haven't had a Ring Pop since 6th grade. 
     Why are there butterflies and lollipops all around me?
She looks confused.
     Why did I name my new perfumes: Lollipop Bling?
     This ad is sooooo junior high. 
     I thought my target audience was going to be adults? 
     When is lunch? I'm hungry.


She is so pretty and has such a great voice. 
This is picture is a bit odd. 


My version: Day 10

Borrowed some rings from the girls. 
So sorry to disappoint you, no Ring Pops.


Photog Stuff:  Inside: Speedlight & shoot through umbrella. Put the reflector on the other side of me to try to get a little light bouncing up into the shadows.
70mm f3/5  1/200 ISO 200 Light set at: 23 b/c it was about 3 feet away from me.


Feeling unsure, like M.C. in this pic, happens. It happens to all of us.
Even those of us working on our confidence, daily.
Last night I felt unsure.
Doubt creeps in and you don't know how or what to do to get out of that mindset.
Worrying about this or that.
It feels like reality.
I was SO glad that I had posted that blog on perspective yesterday.
I grabbed myself up and shook it off.
Looked in the mirror and told myself... It will all be ok.
No. It will all be great. It will ALL work out.
Everything is good.
I forced a smile and then sat quietly and thought about 10 wonderful things I'm truly thankful for.
OH did that HELP!
Fake smiling always turns into real smile within seconds.
It's a medical fact that smiling is good for you.
"Smiling is my favorite." elf

THEN.... 
to even lift myself into a happier mood,
listened
to 
the
Best
Mariah 
Carey
song
ever:

Well... this and Santa Baby. 

Pease, Love, Gratitude, Laughter and 
Lollipops 
No-ezll 
    






1 comment:

  1. You're a wonderful writer! And how true, how true! I'll be back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete