Sunday, February 5, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 5.. keeping it even more simple

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 5.. keeping it even more simple


DAY 5:
All rights reserved: Kim Kardashian/Voluptuous fragrance. copyright: Glamour Dec 2010 

BET 
you
 are
 READY 
for
 my
 version!!
Well,
 slow 
down
 your
 roller
 on
 your
 mouse.
 Here.
 IT.
 IS
..........................

Day
 5 
my
 version:



HAHAHAHAH!
 GOTCHA!!!
You didn't actually think I would try this one? Did ja?
Hehehe

  1. I did however, put my circus pjs on for this pic, since Kim is swinging in a trapeze-hula-hoop-thingy. 
  2. A student gave them to me. 
  3. Yes, I have worn them out in public... It was pj day at school and my sweet Kindergartner asked if I was going to wear the pjs he gave me. Of course I had to say yes.
  4. After school was over, I HAD to go to the grocery store. Our pantry was Old Mother Hubbard's pantry. 
  5. Yes, people looked at me really weird.
  6. No, I didn't care. I was comfy. 


HAVE a LOVELY FUN, smiley day!
Peace, love and laughter,
Noellia- the circus clown

2 comments:

  1. Favorite one so far. My four-year-old Luc is laughing with me. A compliment from him. The lighting and colors are great too. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete