Friday, February 24, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 18 Come TO my PARTY!

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 18 COME TO MY PARTY

This ad is so random and funny.

COME

TO 

MY
PARTY!!!



Come to my fun, candy, sugar party!


WHO: YOU!
WHY: Because sugar is fun to eat!
WHAT TO WEAR: Oh, you must wear your craziest feather-doily-hat-clip thingy! :)
WHAT: Eat so much sugar, it will put you in a weird daze.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHEN: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh sorry, Um... date.. yeah. Next Leap Year.
WHERE: Your backyard!
All rights reserved: Juicy Couture Copyright: Glamour Dec 2010


HEY,
HEY,
 Mama! 
WHO 
invited 
the 
LLAMA?



My version.....

1. My HEALTHY/Whole Foods VERSION...


2. No llamas were embarrassed making my version.


3. Warning:
                 I didn't have any cool looking doily hats,
                                   so I did something equally cool....






Day 18


Hanger Head. 
The new Halloween Hit Costume! 
All you have to do is wear normal clothes and then just put a hanger on your head.
WOW! WHAT A COOL COSTUME? WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE???
Hanger Head.
WOW! That is such a great idea, so creative!! You will probably win BEST COSTUME tonight!
Gee, thanks! 


Did you know that there are such things as Velvet Hangers?
True fact.
I just found out today.
Am I behind on this too?
Please tell me that there are others that don't know about these things.
Apparently they are awesome.
I wish I would have had one for these pictures. It would have been much softer on my head.

Notice MY FOOD?
Healthy stuff.
Eat healthy, makes you feel so much better.
Well, I don't know about you, but it does for ME! :)

p.s...
I took these pics RIGHT before bed this time, instead of early in the am.
This is NATURAL BEAUTY before bed.
Taking these before bed was nice b/c my husband actually helped me on one picture in today's blog. He helped by pressing the focus button for me while I was doing the spoon eating picture...  my camera wouldn't focus with low light.
I interrupted his movie STEEL JUSTICE....
He was very kind to walk away from such a great classic 80's B movie.
The main charater is the bad/mean Karate teacher from Karate Kid.
You love the movie already, don't you?

Ohh... how about a good Karate Kid movie montage for our song of the day!!!
classic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E

YOU'RE THE BEST AROUND! 
'Nothing EVER is gonna keep you down! 

OR
Did you want the HEY HEY Mama song?
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qUMr6feOI&ob=av2e)






Peace, Love, Laughter 
and carrots, celery, potatoes and healthy stuff,
No-salad-L

p.s. you should go to YOU TUBE and type in "RUNNING LLAMA."
Now THAT is silly!

5 comments:

  1. oh god noelle noelle noelle, I think an intervention is needed. I would do one but I really need my rest. I will do something for you though. I will go outside and pee in nature just so that I can feel some sort of connection to mother earth and then say a little prayer for me, rose marie what's the use of crying....
    You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    love you,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please approve my comment Noelle! If you can guess who this is then we are sisters of another mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally love guitar noelle. So peaceful. So singy. HANGER HEAD IS THE NEWEST THING. I think you are on to something here.

    ReplyDelete