Thursday, February 16, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 16 Snuggie and heels

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 16 Snuggie and heels

Day 16
Copyright Glamour Dec 2010 pg. 267 "baby it's warm inside." photograph by Frederike Helwig

Ok.. so she isn't wearing a Snuggie.
I don't get it?
Yes, you are correct. She is actually wearing a red, white and blue Christmas ornament ball dress and gold shoes.
I have nothing in my closet that resembles that outfit.
Not.
Even.
Close.
And.
I.
am.
not.
sad.
about.
it.
Ok, maybe just a little.


So, I thought, HEY, Why not a Snuggie and red heels? 


My Version Day 16

All I can say is that a Boise State Snuggie has never looked so fashion forward.
Also, my dog looks old in this pic and that makes me sad.
But then, all I have to do is look up and see me in a BSU Snuggie wearing red heels, doing a backbend and balancing on a wobbly recliner and I am laughing again.

NOW THIS IS JUST PLAIN SILLY.
YUP. it is....

But you know what.............do it.
Be silly today. Be a kid.
Laugh more... GIGGLE more. Smile more.
Be silly. It's fun and it will make you live longer.
It's a scientific fact.
I read it on Wikipedia 7 years ago when they let "just anyone" write articles.

Silliness reminds me of Carol Burnett.
She is hilarious.
Carol Burnett reminds me of Annie.
Annie reminds me of a GREAT song for today.
This song makes me wanna sing ALL DAY LONG.
And... I feel like a Tony Award winner when I sing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qywUPkxlYpU

Peace, Love, Laughter
and football game Nachos
Not-ch-o-cheese-L

p.s. Can you tell how hard I was laughing doing this?
P.P.S or is it P.S.S? (either way) NOW my triceps are going to be sore!
PPPS My quads are still VERY Sore. I need to get my family healthy again so I have time to workout more.
OR... I can just keep doing these crazy poses!

1 comment:

  1. Noelle, since I'm so up on my Facebook account, Holly had to send me a link to your site. I think you have too much time on your hands. It still makes me laugh and somehow I'm not surprised. Glad to see you're still loving life!
    Love,
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete