Tuesday, February 14, 2012

28 Days of Natural Beauty- Day 12,13 and 14

Nothin'. I got nothin' for you.
sorry.

I had to take a break.
I had no idea how much time I was actually spending on this, AND my kids were sick, AND I needed to do laundry, AND I finally slept in my own bed with my husband instead of my kids because they have been sick for 2 weeks and I have been sleeping on the couch with them or them in my bed with me (DEEP BREATH).......
AND
I finally got a good nights sleep.
period.

Day 12 I woke up feeling refreshed and said, "eh, I think I'll skip the blog today."

Day 13 I got another good nights sleep and said, "eh, I think I'll skip the blog again today.. or maybe I'll just do it tonight." I was too tired at night and had forgotten.

Day 14- Today, I had someone REQUEST a new post! So, I thought I'd at least tell you what's up.

Day 15 is tomorrow and for my "coming back from vacation" post I will post something quit spectacular, or unspectacular... depending on who you are and what you shall think of it.

BUT what is a new venture, natural beauty blog w/out a picture?
Alright! But... I'll do one tomorrow.
What? You want one today?
COME on.. OH, you sure are bossy!
OK. FINE!
I'll do one, you twisted my arm.
Here. 
Fine. 
Here. 
Here is Day 14: Since it's Valentine's Day... THEME HEARTS
IN LOVE or Insane?
Meet my friend Maria.
All rights reserved: Lady Foot Locker and Skechers Copyright: Glamour Dec 2010

P.s Lady, don't you know your neighbor is watching and knows 
you check the weather every morning in your undies. 
cover up. 
or get stalked. 

My 
VERSION
 DAY 
14:

Miss America. 
Right.
Here.
That's right, a plain white tank top and mismatched Valentine's Day socks. 
(Blame my blog for not getting laundry done and so everyone in the house has mismatched socks now.)
My heart has a pizza and BenandJerry's on it.
You are what you eat?
And so my bum is pizza and ice cream. (And green smoothies, but that didn't look as cute on my bum.)

I feel pretty oh so pretty!
I feel pretty and witty and gay!
Oh so pretty, it's a pity that my bum is made out of pizza and ice cream!

I am thinking about having this particular picture in my Boudoir portfolio for clients to look at.
Do you think they would like it??
Do you think they would say, OH THAT IS HOT, I want a pic of ME like that?

Shot at 50mm f/1.8 1/320 ISO 800... lots of noise.... But wanted natural light.

Have a lovely day!!

PEACE OUT FROM Old California girl from the WEST SIDE. Keeping it real.
West Side song... .by the way, probably not what you are expecting since I broke out the West Side attitude talk.... go back a paragraph and you'll get the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs

Peace, Love, Laughter and
BenNJerry's Ice Cream
No-cookie-dough-L

No comments:

Post a Comment