Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub 3 kids in a TUB

All 3 kids took their 1st bath together tonight! So, of course, I ran to get the camera and take a picture of this historic moment.
But WEIRD lighting happened and I was trying so get the perfect picture of all 3 wiggling kids. So... here is what happened...
Ok, kids, smile, say cheese!
Ok.. Listen, come on. Say cheese!
AWESOME! You did it! Darn, I have weird lighting going on here! Ok.. keep with me kids! I am trying to figure out what to do here...
Oh, hi little guy, you are so darn cute. HEY, back there, stop dumping water on your sister!
No, no, no... please put the cup down. Please do NOT drink the bath water! Come on, say CHEESE!
Ok, let me try the flash. OH! PLEASE do NOT spit water at your sister!
hmmm, flash is being weird. 
Little guy, don't eat the eggplant. Come'on guys say CHEESE!
Ok.. one more time, Say cheese! Little guy, you make the funniest faces!
Alright, I'm done. Weird lighting and weird flash. 
More water in the mouth? No, not on the camera... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I'm done. 









1 comment:

  1. Cute! Henrys face is so cute!!!! It's great you got that on film!

    ReplyDelete