Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Princess Warriors

The sun finally came out today! The girls grabbed their princess fairy wands and ran outside to cast some magic spells. And I grabbed my camera to capture the magic.
"Go girls! Go!"
 They froze. "Mommmmmmmmm....Ug."
"Ok, girls now do a spell and I'll take a picture!"
nothing. Then one tapped the other on the head with the wand. lame.

"Alright, I give up." I walked away. I was almost in the house when I stopped.
I heard rhythmic gibberish chanting.
I turned.
I shot this.
Perfect.
That's what I wanted!
Then Dad came home with a new toy! A baseball glove!
 Oh, the big one was so excited! She tossed. She caught, well... not really, she TRIED to catch. 
Then something else caught her attention and like her attention-issues-mom, she was done.
Oh, the little one was so excited! NOW, it was HER turn!
She played with Dad!
But not so fast.... the "that's MINE" game started and after a short while, big sis got her mitt back.
Of course she went back to playing ball with Dad, right? 
Right.
 Oh wait, nope.
 It was fairy princess magic wand time again & this time it was extra magical cause she had a magic mitt too!
I call this picture The "I'm a Fairy-Princess-Magic-Mitt-Gap-Model-Sun-Face" Picture. 
It's weird, but I like it.
 It makes me smile.
THEN... I got attacked.
 Attacked by a giggling 2 year old! 
And down we went.
And down even more....
NO! Please don't eat the grass! Stop! Ok... bath time! 








 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Love the pics and Mommy's fun story! :)

    ReplyDelete